Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The girls are really starting to laugh alot

I took these on Sunday afternoon when Brenlie was sleeping. Brianna woke up in a funny mood and was really chuckling with Grandma talking to her, so I had to take these photo's of her smiling, since she is the one crying in most of the two of them together photo's! Anyway, I just had to share these, they were just too cute. This morning I had them in their bed and they both slept all night so they were really funny! They were both laughing at Grandma talking to them as they would look at each other and both laughed out loud. It was just the cutest thing I have ever seen...............and very SPECIAL for Grandma!




















1 comment:

Wess and Kristal said...

Baby laughs are the sweetest thing ever! The girls are so adorable! We enjoy getting to watch them grow through the blog! Keep the pictures coming!